December 1, 2006

01/12/06 - APT 5 Opening Night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Johnathan for the dinner! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was how packed and happening the opening night was and many people specially dressed up for it! Its the first time I am attending such a grand opening and its really an unforgettable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is an interesting artwork by Japanese artist, Yayo Kusama. Its called the "Infinity Room". When I went into the small room, I suddenly lost my sense of space and feel like I am floating in space.. Its very interesting!

I have always wanted to see the works of the Asian artists whom we have learnt about, during the last semester. Now that I am given this chance to see some of the works right in front of me, I suddenly realise how great the difference is, between looking at the real work itself and its reproductions.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a pict of me having a pict taken with another interesting artist. He believes in e presence of the 'other beings' (e.g. alien) and he calls himself Pope Alice.

No comments: