December 22, 2006

Researching for reading materials

Went to the National library of Singapore today but I can't find any of the previous APT catalogue. =(

Hence, i had no choice but to only refer to the Internet for my research.

I would also like to add that I can't find any art books on Kwon Ki-soo and therefore, also have to rely on the information provided by the APT for my essay. As Ki-soo is still a young artist who got famous not long ago, there are also not much information on the net about him. Hence, research for him is TOUGH! =(

the only internet resource available is (click here for the link...) and a chinese website..
the rest are all in Korean!!!

The reason why i continued is because i see it as a challenge for me and it gives more room for my personal interpretation on Ki-soo's works.

No comments: